Applications are solicited for specific position vacancies only. To be considered for employment at Community Service Programs of West Alabama, Inc., applicants are encouraged to apply for each position for which they are qualified. Unless otherwise requested, resumes or letters of intent will not be accepted in place of official application for employment, but may supplement the CSP application. No unsolicited applications will be considered for assessment.
The agency does not tolerate illegal drugs or the abuse of drugs and/or alcohol. Employees may be subject to pre-employment, annual or random alcohol and drug testing.
Full-time employee benefits include: Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Teacher's Retirement, 13 Paid Holidays, Paid Leave (maximum 24 days per year) and all benefits mandated by law. All employees (regular-permanent, full-time) are eligible for Teacher's Retirement, health insurance, leave and holidays (prorated, if part-time). Teacher's Retirement participants are also eligible for RSA-1 (a tax-sheltered supplemental retirement plan).
Direct Deposit Requirement
As a condition of employment at Community Service Programs of West Alabama, Inc., all newly appointed employees are required to participate in direct deposit (unless otherwise approved by the Executive Director). Payroll direct deposit means that an employee's pay will be deposited directly into the employee's account at a participating financial institution.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Community Service Programs of West Alabama, Inc., is committed to equal opportunity in employment and education and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, citizenship or veteran status, as provided by law. CSP complies with all applicable non-discrimination and affirmative action provisions of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Executive Order 11246, the Education Amendments of 1972, the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and 1974, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1975, the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, and the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
Current Job Openings with Community Service Programs of West Alabama, Inc:
Please click on the links below to view the job postings.
- Substitute Bus Monitor (Hale), (Lamar)
- Substitute Teacher - all centers
- Teacher Assistant HS
- Alberta Building Custodian/Maintenance
- Alberta Center Manger
- Alberta Early Head Start Teacher
- Alberta Head Start Teacher
- Fayette Early Head Start Teacher
- Greene Early Head Start Teacher
- Greene Head Start Teacher
- Lamar Bus Monitor
- Lamar Head Start Teacher
- Sawyerville Bus Monitor
- Sawyerville Early Head Start Teacher
- Sawyerville Head Start Teacher
- Tuscaloosa Nutrition Coordinator
- Moundville Head Start Teacher
- Building Custodian Supportive Services County Offices
- Clerical Assistant. Part-Time Perry, Dallas, Greene, Bibb, Choctaw, Hale, County
- County Coordinator Bibb Full-Time
- County Coordinator Dallas Full-Time